Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'm it! I have been tagged.

I have been tagged by my best girl and old (she herself is not old, although it is kinda funny to think about a young person moving into their college dorm to find their roommate is this really old person with false teeth and gray hair, wow that is funny, but it didn't happen to me) roommate, Rachel (http://www.huntforrachel.blogspot.com/) from my college days at SAU. Thanks Rach! She even said some nice things about me on her blog like that I was cool and funny, actually, not just funny, VERY funny (yeah she really did put very in all caps check it out if you don't believe me). What a nice gal she is!




Here are the rules of the game...

1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog

2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



My incredibly interesting facts:

1. I CANNOT dance. I know there are a alot of people out there that make this claim, but I am really serious. I do not own dancing feet. Walking feet...yes, Tapping feet...yes, Running feet...at times, Happy feet...absolutely, Dancing feet....NOOOOO.

2. I went to 4 different colleges. I switched my major a few times and I have loads of credits, but just 1 degree. My Dad still refers to me as the college gypsy.

3. I am a weeny tiny, if I may steal Matthew's adjectives, bit cheap. I see pennies leaving my pockets when the heat or air kicks on, the refrigerator door is open, or the water is unnecessarily left running. When Erik asks me where I would like to go for a nice meal out I suggest Taco Bell (free Mountain Dew refills, baby).


4. I may have been the only teenager ever to not want to get my driver's license. I was perfectly fine with the idea of my mother driving me around everywhere, FOREVER. My parents MADE me get my license. During driver's training I would be so nervous my skin would get all red and blotchy and I would ask my instructor if my driving time slot could be at a quarter to never. What a weirdo!


5. Every night before I go to sleep I must check (at least once, sometimes twice) to make sure the oven and stove top are turned off regardless of whether they had even been used that day.

6. I absolutely love consignment shops and yard sales.

7. I have been informed that I am a moment killer, especially during movies. If there is a tense, sad, or sentimental moment I must kill the mood by cracking some sort of joke. I guess I should just stick to watching comedies.

I'm tagging...
My BFF Kate, the queen http://www.heartsonthehomefront.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

The Queen said...

3. You and Matthew are tied for cheapness! Isn't funny how I married someone JUST like my best friend???

4. It wouldn't have anything to do with that summer that I got my driver's license and almost killed us a few times here or there would it???

6. I think you were a good influence on my there...or I just like other people's junk...

7. One word- Lion King (okay so that was too). You know what I mean...

I love you!

Anonymous said...

I have heard that son's marry someone like their mother (and daughters marry someone like their father) but some of your traits could describe me.
I was asked to dance at a wedding and had to tell the nice man I had a handicap...absolutely no rhythm.
I, too, never wanted to get my driver's license and my mother made me take driver's training. Scary.
I also have a tendency to make jokes at the most unusual times. Mostly from nervousness.
No wonder I am so crazy for my daughter-in-law! She is a kindred spirit.
Love, Mom S.